Preferred provider industry wide
The fertilizer industry plays an essential role in Canada’s economy and in feeding a growing global population.
Cando is the preferred rail service provider in the potash industry, serving PotashCorp, Agrium and The Mosaic Company, helping them with a wide range of rail support services. We move 13 million tons of potash a year in more than 125,000 railcars, handling nearly 70 per cent of all potash produced in Canada.
We offer everything from in-plant switching and railcar inspection and cleaning to complete turnkey facility management. With our own fleet of locomotives and crews, Cando can help move your product to market.
Cando offers turnkey service:
- Custom rail switching
- Railcar inspection and cleaning
- Track maintenance and inspection programs
- Close working relationships with Class 1 railways
- Logistics and inventory management
- Contract facility management